The Ultimate Worm Bin Starter or Refill Kit!
This 3 piece kit comes with everything you need for a basic worm bin.
COCO COIR BENEFITS:
- Free of pathogens or any soil borne diseases
- Odorless and pleasant to handle.
- Natural and renewable resource.
- Uniform in composition.
- Excellent wettability and high water holding capacity.
- Acceptable pH and low EC.
- Ability to retain nutrients against leaching and to buffer supply.
- Good drainage and aeration.
- Less shrinkage and light weight.
- Retains physical properties longer.
1 MONTH FEED SUPPLY
What do you get when you mix 40 years of worm experience, a devotion to improving the quality of your product, and an eccentric drive for success? You get Uncle Jim’s very own, specialized worm feed recipe! (trust me, it adds up) Day after day, Uncle Jim would search and experiment with various foods, grains, materials, products, and feed, until 40 years later, he perfected his worm recipe. This material is the very food that we feed the worms on the farm. It is nutritious, organic, tasty, and will leave your worms salivating for more! This food keeps your worms parasite-free, healthy, and organic. Never before has a worm feed been so meticulously perfected. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- This supply will feed about 500 to 1000 worms for roughly 1 month.
- 500 to 1000 worms will eat about 1 cup of food every day or 2.
- Simply pour the food, almost in a line, right on top.
- The worms are top feeders and will smell to food then come to the surface to eat.
- Bag weighs approximately 4 pounds.
- Store at room temperature.
Burlap makes a great breathable “blanket” to act as a cover for your worm bin. It it always good to try to keep the bin dark, that is what the worms like!