Worm Blankets have been designed to encourage efficient worm farming by creating the dark, moist, aerated environment that compost worms thrive in. Made from breathable 100% natural fibres in the ideal thickness to retain moisture. Our Worm Blankets also feature a stitched in handle for easy use.
Choose the Worm Blanket to fit your worm farm then simply place it over the food scraps in the top working tray.
Water the Worm Blanket every time you feed your worms to keep it moist then replace the worm farm lid.
The Worm Blanket is a great back up for when you’re on vacation – your worms will be able to eat it when food scraps are running low!
Features and Benefits
- Stitched in handle (on square and round options)
- Made from 100% natural fibers
- Ideal thickness to hold in moisture
- Made from bio-degradable jute fiber (All natural fiber)
- Available 21x 13 inch blankets that are fit for the Worm Cafe but can be cut down to any size for the Hot Frog, Worm Factory, home bins, etc..
- Round 18 Inch Diameter or XL 25 inch. Perfect for circular composters like the Tumbleweed Can O Worms.
- Your compost blanket should last 3-6 months before needing replacement.