The Worm Buffet:
Reduce your carbon footprint by composting food waste at home in this Worm Buffet In Ground Worm Farm, from Tumbleweed. Worms deliver nutrients directly into the surrounding soil, aerating and enriching it, so there is no need to harvest castings.
- Recycles 2.5 to 4.5 pounds of organic kitchen waste every week
- Perfect to install in a raised garden or veggie bed
- Easy to install and use
- Recyclable packaging can be used in your Worm Buffet
Made in Australia, from 100% recycled plastic.
- Width: 12.2 inches
- Height: 19.5
- Snap sides together and attach lid.
- Choose your location. Dig a 16 inch x 16 inch hole, position Worm Buffet and loosely backfill.
- Add a coco coir brick or shredded cardboard.
- Add compost worms.
- Feed your worms with 2.5 to 4.5 pounds of kitchen scraps every week.
- Worm Buffet In Ground Worm Farm
- Instruction manual.
- around 500 composting worms